- 5 principles of hygiene of the private parts you should know
- 5 PRINCIPLES FOR KEEPING YOUR HYGIENE REGION ALSO AVAILABLE TO - Maintaining hygiene "enclosed areas" also helps women prevent bacteria, avoid the risk of infections such as vaginal infections, uterine infections, cervix ...
1. Should wear cool clothes, avoid tight clothing Wear underwear made from synthetic fabrics to ensure the air circulation around the vagina, sweating. If perspiration is not drained out and remains in the "enclosed area", it may increase the risk of odor and infection.
2. Do not wear wet or damp clothes Wet clothing (especially underwear) can help bacteria grow and increase the likelihood of infections, including infections in the "genital area."
3. Clean the "enclosed area" daily with specialized products
This type of hygiene product does not cause irritation of the vagina, so there is no risk of infection like other strong chemicals. Ifree cleansing solution can be used with the main active ingredient, Ifree will prevent and kill harmful bacteria that cause disease, while protecting beneficial bacteria, helping to balance the pH. . The solution has no foaming agent, so it will clean the "little girl" gently, safely and softly 4. Clean the "private area" after having sex Body fluids that come out during sex can cause infections, allergies, and foul odors if you don't clean them after sex. 5. Eat enough nutrients A balanced diet with high levels of nutrients from fruits, vegetables and grains like brown rice will help prevent infections in your body, especially in the "private area".